Wednesday, June 15, 2011

sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead..




omg, it feels like it freakin 100 degrees right now! It hasn't been this hot in the bay area for a while now. basil is going crazy on the ice cubes, and i can't stand wearing even a short sleeved shirt! (just take it off take if off) just kiddinggg. haha. these photos were actually taken a few days ago but i felt like it was a good time to post because of the weather.. so my mommy also made the beautiful collar necklace i'm wearing in the photos. it's so awesome! oh and i also started to take a chemistry class this monday with my two best friends so we could get ahead in school next year! wooot! go nerds. okay well it's too hot to sit around, i gotta go change..again. see yall in a few!

collar necklace: ttikstudios
tank top: gap
striped/lace skirt: handmade my my mommy
shoes: payless
someone like you- adele 


this week's summer plans!
6/13: chemistry starts! + pirates 4/hangout day with the seniors!
6/14: chemistry
6/15: chemistry+ tina's place+ piano lessons
6/16: chemistry
6/17: party at my house! haha, with the seniors! oh, im going to miss them.
goal: GET A SUMMER JOB! 

5 comments:

  1. The collar is so cute,I feel like I need to make one myself now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAH YOU ARE SO CUTE. I love the white on you! It's so fresh and SUMMERY. I love it.

    And, oh la laaa, lots of chemistry (woah, totally just wrote "summerstry" ... weird.) HAVE FUN.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely crochet color. It is hot here too.
    thoughtsofpaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute skirt; very trendy ;)

    http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute and nice outfit!
    Like it! :)

    ReplyDelete