Tuesday, June 28, 2011

6/26 i got to meet one republic!!!

ahhhhh! *fan girl scream
 
 

..Two days have passed, and I still can't fully believe that I got to meet such a wonderfully talented band. I began to listen to their music a few years ago, and me and Teri fell in love the group instantly. Too bad she couldn't come with us though! She's still in the East Coast for the Ivy League program :( 
Me and some of my amazing friends went to the Alice Summerthing in sf on Sunday and we got to hear Andrew Allen (<3 ahh), Parachute, Michelle Branch (love her!), Matthew Nathanson (He shares the same bday as me! ahhhh), and of course, the one and only One Republic perform live! It was life-changing. (gosh i'm sucha dork) but the band was real nice! Especially Eddie (the drum player in One Republic) He actually really talked to us. My friend Annika even made him hold her sign. (pictured above) Hahaha. I was totally freakin' out when I met them after the show. And I will never forget the moment Ryan pointed and smiled at me when he was on stage singing "All the Right Moves" <3 ahhh all the band members saw my posters too! And you can see my heart poster on Michelle Branch's twitter! oh my, ahhh! Okay, wow I'm get excited again just writing this. Haha. And I know, I know, this isn't an outfit post (again) and I'm sorry! I'll post some sooon! Very soon, I promise! Well, I hope you guys enjoy the pictures, I gotta go back to fantasizing about Ryan Tedder now <3 <3  See you!

xoxo Tami Jam



most awesome song ever <3

3 comments:

  1. lucky duck, they are the best band by far, and it helps to have good looking members :) I am a tad bit envious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I was there too! It was an amazing show! One Republic are so good live!

    ReplyDelete