Sunday, March 6, 2011

sprinkled specks of magic

(Please take a moment to click and listen to the lovely music at the bottom while viewing this post. "Penelope's Theme" from The Brother's Bloom.)


  

...So at first, I was afraid that today's photo-shoot would be a disappointment, (due to the dark and rainy-ness) but it turned out to be quite the opposite. Tiny specks of rain fell nicely on my newly parted hair (please take notice that I do very well have bangs now) as Teri took the photos. Since the past few weeks have been a bit chaotic for me (you can say), being outside wearing this outfit made me clear my mind of all things in life. I was free for those few beautiful moments. Free from all work and responsibilities. All of my troubles and worries seemed to slowly disappear with the rain. I just felt as if I could become anything I ever dreamed of becoming. A princess..so be it! It's so nice to slow down in life sometimes and realize that nature can change our lives with the most little and gentlelest touches... 


leaf willow crown: diy
pink top: borrowed from my mommy
floral skirt: borrowed from my mommy
belt: coach (worn as belt), borrowed from Teri
ballet shoes: local dance store 



1 comment:

  1. this is so ethereal. the skirt lends a light air with the pretty crown. the song is so melodic and lovely.

    ReplyDelete