Monday, January 17, 2011


Let's go out for a nature walk! + Etsy!      
  
    

It's so warm and sunny today! I knew it would be the perfect weather for some blog posting, so I put on some nature-ish colors (that made me very happy), and went out to my backyard for these photos. The chain neckwarmer and the leaf headband are both handmade by my mommy, and you can find them both at her etsy shop, TTikstudios! :) 

Leaf headband: Hand-made by my mommy, borrowed from Teri
Brown chain neckwarmer: Hand-made by my mommy
White dress: Hand-me-down from cousin
White tank: Gap
White skirt: Gap
Brown cardigan: Gap
Green tights: welovecolors.com
Striped lace skirt: Hand-made by my mommy, borrowed from Teri
Ballet shoes: Dance store

PS. Check out these sweet things from the flea market!

Mexican slingshot, shell ring, and tree brooch.

18 comments:

  1. you look so lovely! i like the use of the green tights with your neutral ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy there(: thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! just loved it(: i really like your white dress here and your smile is so sweet(:

    -maebell(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tami!! Thank you soooooo much for all the sweet words you dropped in at my blog! :)
    You are such a sweetheart yourself.....& I must say you have one really talented mom!! Love the way she knits such beautiful stuff!!! :))
    Also like the colors you have brought together for this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for dropping by my blog..lovely pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfit is so cute you look pretty<3
    xx
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my darling!
    You look great, I love your white dress! so cute.
    thank you very much for the lovely comment!
    I'm going to follow you and I hope you will follow me back!
    Love
    http://giovannatuccio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your white dress......anything white in the middle of winter calls my name. :) LOL and your finds from the flea market are so cool. especially that tree brooch. Looking forward to see how you style it.

    Look forward to hearing from you

    Love

    Tashrin - A Toronto based personal style blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you are absolutely the cutest thing!!! No, I am not creeped out by your comment at all, on the contrary, it melted my heart :)))

    My love,
    Aya of Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a pretty and cute girl ;) Your outfit is sooo beautiful... I'm waiting for your next post..

    Love, Evi

    www.thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Follow you for sure ;) Yeap <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty dress! I like the green tights with it! Thanks for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a sweet headband! i love the green and white color combination-it's perfect for spring! your blog makes me so happy and inspired! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. sweet and lovely pictures! :-)

    Babi
    http://whenbabispeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello:]

    Your mom's etsy is really nice!:)
    same with your outfit,i love best how I have no idea as to whats going on in that third shot.really nice photos though,as with the backdrop!

    ReplyDelete