Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2nd Annual Renegade Craft Fair. San Francisco, California.

December 19th, 2010: It was my first time there, and it was amazing. I cannot believe we almost decided not to go because of the pouring rain. I walked in the door, found a huge room with what looked like a never ending supply of inspiration, and thought- yes, this was the place for me.
Almost everything there was handmade, and I felt like I was about to die. There were bags, dresses, cards, stamps, jewelry (clock necklaces!), you name it. What really stood out to me though, (sorry, I don't have pictures) was definitely this beautiful cream flowy dress  with light purple and green flowers on it and also these pair of earrings that hung a corked bottle with pixie dust inside. (darn me for not having my ears pierced!)
I even recognized many of their pieces because they had their own etsy shops as well.
Many of the sellers there were also selling a scarf similar to the one I was wearing so we got to exchange fashion ideas for a while. (!)
It was just the best day ever, and I am definitely going back next year rain or shine- without hesitation.



Oatmeal scarf: Hand- made by my mommy
Snowflake Brooch: Gift
Brown long sleeve: Old Navy
Jean Vest: Borrowed from Teri, Old Navy
Lace skirt: Limited Too
Grey striped tights: Gap
Plaid shoes: Vans

Photos taken by Teri.



19 comments:

  1. this outfit is so cool!! i love it, especially with the sneakers (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your brooch and this scarf! Really sweet.:)
    Merry X-mas girl. <3




    Kisses,
    CK von

    ___________________________________
    ChristinaKey.blogspot.com
    ___________________________________

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love that skirt!

    Merry Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely Christmas wishes, hope you had a great one too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so cute, that skirt is amazing x
    I follow you x

    Merry Christmas!

    www.thefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, i just come on your blog and i like your outfit! very nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice skirt :)
    Come into my blog if you want :)
    Kisses

    http://haiundisperatobisognodichanel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I like your outfits, and you're so lucky you went to Renegade Craft Fair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty blog, I have always wanted to go to the Renegade festival, but I live in Boston...

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like a great fair! the scarf is adorable.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jealous, I would have loved to have gone to that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love how you worked that denim vest! you have great style, girl! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lace skirt!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog:)
    new post

    http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I heard about the craft fair and wanted to go but wasn't brave enough to make it to S.F. in the rain! :( I love your outfit! Jean vests rock! ;)
    (http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey girl:)
    thanks for your sweet comment! I like you vintage kinda outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. the vintage-ness this outfit posesses, is so charming. the denim vest is the coolest. i love the layerss. feminine skirt + sneaks, you've got me sold!

    ReplyDelete