Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hello.

-This is the title I got after thinking my heart (and head) out for this blog post. I guess it's a decent one for my FIRST EVER post though, right ? I have all these great ideas stored in my mind and I cannot wait to share all of them with you guys. It's like Tamijam is the place where I can have some kind of magical surgery where I can release every little detail in my brain. That may have made no sense at all, but I just wrote what came to my mind first.

-So I won't make my first blog post TOO long and boring, but I just wanted to say Welcome. Welcome to the Wonderful World of Tami where I get to express my feelings through writing and fashion. I hope you guys enjoy, and here's a first look for my blog.

After going to my sister's Art Show at Academy of Arts. San Francisco, Ca.

White and grey striped cardigan: Target
White eyelet tank: Gap
Navy skirt: Gap
Pale pink ballet tights: Dance store
Tan and brown flats: Banana Republic, Hand-me-down
Cross-over beige bag: Old Navy, Borrowed from Teri


14 comments:

  1. Hi!! Welcomee :)
    Really nice outfit!
    I am glad you've decided to create a blog!
    I'll be waiting to see more thoughts and clothes!
    xxxx

    http://stylecoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My BF went to the Academy :)
    And your outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in the blogging world! This is a very good start :D.

    And a fabulous outfit too - I really love your shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogsphere!
    hmm, i'm gonna be your first follower :)

    http://ashmotion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cardigan :)

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome girl! Cute outfit, I'm following you, still remember how my heart went with my second follower! ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look!! It's so casual and chic and would be PERFECT for fall!!! Cute blog, you're off to a great start. I'm a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great look!!! super cute!!
    & love your blog!!!

    www.sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh! cute outfit ;) and you look so pretty too. wish you were in singapore though, would have loved to do a photoshoot with ya. haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. really cute outfit! come follow me xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohh! you are sweet!
    thanks for your comment in my blog
    i love your blog)
    and i want follow u!!!

    welcome!!!

    http://mariamuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! This outfit is realy amazing!! :-) I hope u´ll follow me :-) xoxo

    http://zorikep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete