Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sometimes I imagine myself dancing in the woods and soaring in the sky.


These crowns. Oh, I love them. Whenever I wear them, they make me feel like a true princess. And I'm not even talking about the really glittery ones with big poofy dresses that fall in love with a guy at the end of the movie. I'm talking about the more nature-ful ones that just like to sit in a quiet place to think. To think about the sky, the water, and the view.


My baby cousins actually just came over a few days ago, and this is what I asked one of them.

Me: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Baby Cousin: "A princess."
 
Hey, guess it runs in the family.


 I had to cover that spot because when I was jumping down from that cemented ledge, my skirt flew up.. and I'm sure you know what got exposed.. Enjoy!

These photos are taken by Teri in our backyard.  

Brown buttoned tank top: Gap
White tank top: Gap
Brown lace skirt: Hand-made by my mommy
Ivory beaded bracelet: Gift, from the Philipines
Taupe shoes: Old Navy
Twig crown: Hand-made from a nearby tree


16 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the crown! So cool that you made it, too! :)
    (http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. ;3 That's cute. It runs in the family. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. You look very princessly wearing that crown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo cute!! I love that little headband. :) Thanks for the sweet comment!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit, great post!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey california girl! :>

    Thanks a lot for your sweet comment on:

    __________________________________
    http://christinakey.blogspot.com/
    __________________________________

    :) = I was really happy about it!


    Of course I check your blog! And because u are very sympathic and your blog is cool = I am your new folower! :)


    Best!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the crown you made, that's so cool! And that's a really great skirt too! Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHat a sweet outfit...love the hairpiece:)

    Thanks for stopping by....sure Ill follow you back if you are following me:)

    Have a nice night!!

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh these are some pretty pictures! I've always wanted to know how to make crowns like yours but I always fail when I try lol!
    You're reaaally cute! I am totally following! :)

    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I love your skirt my mom has also do somethings for me awwww and is teh best thing you have a unique skirt!

    def following x)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look super cuteee!! you are a true princess!

    http://sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the crown, and the fact that you just censored the photo rather than not using it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. здорово смотрится, особенно последний пост!))

    http://NEWBLOODSTYLE-HAUTECOUTURE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a cute skirt hun :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Stay gorgeous!
    stylishedforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your dress sense is very cool!
    mind if I follow you?
    also could you gimme aome tips on gaining a fan base, could you check out my blog and follow if you like !

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. forgot the link!- clothingyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete